Whether your challenges are due to age or health, Apelah staff can help keep you in your home, living independently.
Apelah staff visit the home and assist with duties such as cooking, cleaning, and helping clients get around.
In-Home Services provide supportive assistance to help individuals to remain in their own homes for as long as possible.
- Personal Care Visits - Someone will help you do things like get out of bed, take a bath, get dressed, prepare meals, and/or assist with toileting.
- Attendant Care - The same kind of help you would get with personal care visits but for longer periods of time.
- Homemaker Services - Help with your household chores like laundry, sweeping, mopping or running errands like grocery shopping or doctor visits.
- In-home Respite Care - Someone to stay with you in your home for a short time so your caregiver can get some rest.
- Services offered in DeSoto, Tunica, Tate and Marshall counties.
- For more information, call Apelah staff at (662) 429-3652.